目睹。是最会令人心碎的。
But witnessing something with your own eyes dimisses all your disbeliefs.
It's fking hurting, but also really convincing.
So many peepo have been telling me about that.
Idk how true it was, until today.
I heard about it, yea yea.
I thought about it, yea yea.
But it was never, NEVER anything like what I witnessed today.
I've been having really, really vile and wild moodswings lately.
And each time, they get more extreme.
It's so obvious that peepo are asking me what's happening and what's wrong with me etc.
Idk, I really don't.
Maybe the stress just sorta built up over a span over a few months, and now there's just this inexplicable clogged up feeling in my mind.
Can't seem to explain what's wrong either.
Sometimes, I can't even be bothered to explain.
What's wrong with me?
I dk why either.
But witnessing something with your own eyes dimisses all your disbeliefs.
It's fking hurting, but also really convincing.
So many peepo have been telling me about that.
Idk how true it was, until today.
I heard about it, yea yea.
I thought about it, yea yea.
But it was never, NEVER anything like what I witnessed today.
I've been having really, really vile and wild moodswings lately.
And each time, they get more extreme.
It's so obvious that peepo are asking me what's happening and what's wrong with me etc.
Idk, I really don't.
Maybe the stress just sorta built up over a span over a few months, and now there's just this inexplicable clogged up feeling in my mind.
Can't seem to explain what's wrong either.
Sometimes, I can't even be bothered to explain.
What's wrong with me?
I dk why either.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home