Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In a v good mood today! :)
Small things make me happy yo.
Though there were one disappointment today but overall, I'm :D.
Ohoh,today when i took bus home from int,
Got this stupid uncle,
Damn disgusting.
Stand damn near me like some asshole,
I felt like punching him in his face, really.
*Yucks.*
EOY exam start on nxt fri :X
Mygosh...
加油!!!x3
Haha.
Sch was alright today.
Kinda miss yls ):
Lol~
Oh,i look forward to this fri!^^
Woots!~
Wish those performers all th best!xD

Esp someone.
Alamak,
Haven't been tagging anyone for a v v long time. :O
Sry...
:DDDD
Lastly,i give you a photo of shuai ge!xP
Omgomgomg,i think i like SHINee more thn DBSK lah.
CX said tht i'm heartless lei...
She said how could i forgot aobut DBSK esp my Hero...
& I was like yeah,i like SHINee more cos they're cute!^.^
Shall end my post here.
Byeee!!!^^
*I will change my bs whn i have time(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home