Friday, September 11, 2009

Why people tell lies,people are dumping each other.
No longer need anyone.
I really wondered if you meant it.
If it wasnt me being a fool,i wouldnt become what i am now.
Lying to myself countless times.
When can i stop?
You know the pain how it feels like,dont you?
Swallowing everything down by urself,wont give others trouble.
Go & screw urself up,HuiQing.
Always thought that i am strong one,end up i wasnt.
Falling down always,thats what i am capable of.
Always faking a smile,when im not happy at all.
Another day is over & im still here.
Why?
Kill me,someone please.
Because im not dead yet.
I dont need anyone of you,neither do you need me.
Im gonna forget everything...
I deserve all this,dont i?
Nothing but a failure.
At a loss now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home