HELLO 2010,
I'VE BEEN WAITING.
ohwell,2010 is gonna be a brand new start.
hmm... 2009 ended pretty well i guess.
had loads of fun this holiday.
i'm blogging for th sake of blogging -.-
cos this is th last post of th year!
okay,i watched Avatar few days ago
and it's awesomeeee :D
the blue people dont look that bad afterall.
touching story with some action
go watch if you haven't watch it!
later going clique hse to party
whooo~
oh i almost forgot something!
ystd while i was shopping @ orchard road,
i saw a guy who look 99% like Eunhyuk!
crossed my fingers and heart
even my mum said they look alike!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omgomgomg...
people are this weird sometimes..
So terrible inside, feel like pouring everything out. But dont know how. I want to cry so badly, but no tears come out. I want to say out so badly, but i dont even have the chance anymore. I want to ...Maybe i should give myself another chance. Enough is enough. donlikeyoubitch

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home