HEYO PEEPO ;D
i shall update about ystd uh.
saw Felicia Chin @ tpy shooting dk wat chi drama
went to took photo with her ^^
she is super friendly
will upload th photo whn i find my usb cable.
TODAY:
cousins came over to my hse to play WII early in th morning -.-
one of my cousin saw me sleeping thn went like "ole ole ole ole!" keep disturbing me
anw Yj said I’m like “一座冰山”that not many people can melt.
Many people tend to see me as cool,quiet and aloof.
I don't beg to differ.
Most of the time, I don’t make the effort to spark off a conversation and socializing has never been my forte.
I don’t create topics, I keep simple.
Am the least concerned about what strangers say about me,
but when it comes to my friends, any slightest comment from them about me gets me all uptight and feeling jittery.
Yep, I'm like this.
i shall update about ystd uh.
saw Felicia Chin @ tpy shooting dk wat chi drama
went to took photo with her ^^
she is super friendly
will upload th photo whn i find my usb cable.
TODAY:
cousins came over to my hse to play WII early in th morning -.-
one of my cousin saw me sleeping thn went like "ole ole ole ole!" keep disturbing me
anw Yj said I’m like “一座冰山”that not many people can melt.
Many people tend to see me as cool,quiet and aloof.
I don't beg to differ.
Most of the time, I don’t make the effort to spark off a conversation and socializing has never been my forte.
I don’t create topics, I keep simple.
Am the least concerned about what strangers say about me,
but when it comes to my friends, any slightest comment from them about me gets me all uptight and feeling jittery.
Yep, I'm like this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home