Friday:
Ystd was mid-autumn festival.
But it turn out to be shit :/
*no offence*
After sch,me & girlf went to northpoint,,,
Ate lunch @ mac
Thn we go walk walk
After tht,we go to th library & bororw books.
Fcking pissed off with th librarian...
She said tht she can hear us talking loudly frm far.
Wtf wtf wtf
We didnt talk loudly kay!!!
Why you only asked us to leave th library but not other sec sch girls who are making lots of noise?
Seriously not fair to us lah!
Fine lah!
Leave then leave.
As if i love th library so much =.=
Tell you what,i wont go to th library at np agn.FOREVER!
I really meant it whn i say.
Around 6,girlf & me take 812 bus to sch
Skipped tht part whn we have to wait for th performance to start.
It's freaking hot lah!
No fan ._.
Sweating like hell.
We were asked to sit at th back row.
I didnt get to see th performance cos all i saw was people head & butt.
You might think is funny but i dont think so.
Girlf asked me to stand up & watched th performance
A while later,someone told us to be seated.
He said we r not allowed to stand up.
Fine lah.
Why th upper sec ppl can stand up but not us
Why you nvr scold them but us
Why why why?
I wonder am i really tht stupid?
Why am i always get scolded by people whn i m not in th wrong.
Wanted to leave but cannot.
Fck fck fck.
It was th first time i felt damn frustrated.
Whn th performance ended,we were asked to carried th benches back to th canteen -.-
Great,my hand went numb after i carried tht FAT benches.
Go home after tht.
I wanted to tranfer sch right now!
I really really tired of all these things.
I wonder why ZY can do it but i cannot do it.
Im tired of waking up super early in th morning
Im tired of seeing those irritating ppl.
Im tired of scoldings,nagging
I wanted to transfer sch sometimes
To pierce /deyi /amk sec/zhong hua/beatty
Where i can be stress free.
Tell me,should i transfer or stay.
Nth much really.Just my daily ranting.lols:DD
Ystd was mid-autumn festival.
But it turn out to be shit :/
*no offence*
After sch,me & girlf went to northpoint,,,
Ate lunch @ mac
Thn we go walk walk
After tht,we go to th library & bororw books.
Fcking pissed off with th librarian...
She said tht she can hear us talking loudly frm far.
Wtf wtf wtf
We didnt talk loudly kay!!!
Why you only asked us to leave th library but not other sec sch girls who are making lots of noise?
Seriously not fair to us lah!
Fine lah!
Leave then leave.
As if i love th library so much =.=
Tell you what,i wont go to th library at np agn.FOREVER!
I really meant it whn i say.
Around 6,girlf & me take 812 bus to sch
Skipped tht part whn we have to wait for th performance to start.
It's freaking hot lah!
No fan ._.
Sweating like hell.
We were asked to sit at th back row.
I didnt get to see th performance cos all i saw was people head & butt.
You might think is funny but i dont think so.
Girlf asked me to stand up & watched th performance
A while later,someone told us to be seated.
He said we r not allowed to stand up.
Fine lah.
Why th upper sec ppl can stand up but not us
Why you nvr scold them but us
Why why why?
I wonder am i really tht stupid?
Why am i always get scolded by people whn i m not in th wrong.
Wanted to leave but cannot.
Fck fck fck.
It was th first time i felt damn frustrated.
Whn th performance ended,we were asked to carried th benches back to th canteen -.-
Great,my hand went numb after i carried tht FAT benches.
Go home after tht.
I wanted to tranfer sch right now!
I really really tired of all these things.
I wonder why ZY can do it but i cannot do it.
Im tired of waking up super early in th morning
Im tired of seeing those irritating ppl.
Im tired of scoldings,nagging
I wanted to transfer sch sometimes
To pierce /deyi /amk sec/zhong hua/beatty
Where i can be stress free.
Tell me,should i transfer or stay.
Nth much really.Just my daily ranting.lols:DD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home