It’s just the holidays. They’re coming to an end. And man I am discontented. ): Haha okay la, actually I love school. Really.
Well, since school’s starting, I figured I should update more to make up for my less frequent updates in the future.
Found my 灵感 for th chi story.
Cheers (;
Okay few days ago soemone told me about this blogger-Lao Zha Bor
click here
i think she is quite cute
argh,i really don't knw whether i should cut bangs or not :C
Well, since school’s starting, I figured I should update more to make up for my less frequent updates in the future.
Found my 灵感 for th chi story.
Cheers (;
Okay few days ago soemone told me about this blogger-Lao Zha Bor
click here
i think she is quite cute
argh,i really don't knw whether i should cut bangs or not :C

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home