Tuesday, September 29, 2009



Tuesday
I notice alot of people cut bangs nowadays...
even my cousin..
Jap hairstyle ya?
Cool.
Hahas.
Ohoh,today sch was alright.
Morning,girlf & me went to mac & had our breakfast.
This is th first second time i reached earlier thn you,HuiChee xP
Perphaps is bcs i had learnt my lesson le ba...
Last time,i always late no matter what.
I really really miss yls lah...
I want her to teach us,i dont want tht China tcher to teach lei ):
*sigh*
One more thing,
Today during chi lesson,
Girlf came to my desk & talk to me.
Actually is helped me with my chi hmk.
& i keep saying Qiu Sheng Yu to her.
Qiu Sheng Yu aka Prince Wang Zi~~~
Rofl.
Funny siol :DDDD
At bus int,i saw a super cute twins.
Eyes big big de 0_0
Lmao.
Whooo~
We dont have any chi oral this afternoon.
So lucky lah~
Ok,i shall go study liao.
Ciao ppl~
Miss me ya?
I will miss you too.^^

I'm alive but I'm losing all my drive
Cause everything were been through
And everything about you
Seemed to be a lie
A guiltless twisted lie
It made me learn to hate you
Or hate myself for letting it pass by

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home