Actually i realised i have time for blogging
Because i cant be mugging/studying like 5-6 hours straight mah !!
xD
Hehheh.
Anw, whooooooooo thanks for the greeentea again :D
I LOVE GREEN TEA!:DDD
Ohman,tink i going to fall sick soon..
Had been eating lots of junk food such as potato chips,chocolate etc.
Ohyes,i actually felt the tremors today whn i woke up frm my afternoon nap.
My bed was shaking & my glass of water was shaking too.
SCARY MAN!:X
I straight away ran out of my hse without wearing my flip flop..
Oh,i was carrying my pillow with me too.
Heheh.
Neighbours were like looking at me with their big eyes.
Even my neighbour's puppy also looked at me.
Yeayea,i knw i'm stupid k.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
GOODNIGHT <3
Because i cant be mugging/studying like 5-6 hours straight mah !!
xD
Hehheh.
Anw, whooooooooo thanks for the greeentea again :D
I LOVE GREEN TEA!:DDD
Ohman,tink i going to fall sick soon..
Had been eating lots of junk food such as potato chips,chocolate etc.
Ohyes,i actually felt the tremors today whn i woke up frm my afternoon nap.
My bed was shaking & my glass of water was shaking too.
SCARY MAN!:X
I straight away ran out of my hse without wearing my flip flop..
Oh,i was carrying my pillow with me too.
Heheh.
Neighbours were like looking at me with their big eyes.
Even my neighbour's puppy also looked at me.
Yeayea,i knw i'm stupid k.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
GOODNIGHT <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home